Arfington Pet Resort is dedicated to providing a safe place for your pet to enjoy their time away from home. For this reason we have policies that apply to all guests:
- All dogs must be at least 5 months old
- All dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered
- All dogs must be current on all vaccinations; DHLPP, Bordatella, and Rabies (proof required), and on flea and tick prevention.
- No personal toys will be permitted in the group play area.
- All dogs should be fed prior to coming to daycare. We will be providing mid-day snacks to all of our guests. If your pet has dietary restrictions, let us know and we can give them a snack you bring from home, or an alternative snack (if we have one that is acceptable), or will not give them a snack at all, if necessary.
- All dogs will be given a temperament test before their first admission. If they appear to be aggressive or sick, they will be refused admission for the protection of the other guests. Please allow 30 minutes prior to admission for this evaluation.
- First time guests will also need to fill out an application and agreement form (or more likely, their guardians will). This will give us pertinent information regarding their preferences, their past socialization experiences, their medical history, and any special needs. Please allow time to fill out the application and agreement forms, or print them and bring them in completed. You may complete the application online by clicking here.
- If your dog needs medication, make sure you bring it with you and give us specific instructions.
- Dogs will be placed in play groups by size and temperament, and all will be given a 2 hour mid-day nap.
- Recreation schedules may be altered for safety reasons, if weather conditions necessitate.
- Cash, debit and credit are acceptable forms of payment. Sorry, but no checks!
- No "bully breeds" will be accepted.
- Monday-Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Click here for Doggy Daycare Rates