Arfington Pet Resort is dedicated to providing a safe place for your pet to enjoy their time away from home. For this reason we have policies that apply to all guests:
- Please make reservations online or call us at 954-777-3647.
- All dogs must be at least 5 months old.
- All dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be current on all vaccinations; DHLPP, Bordatella, and Rabies (proof required), and on flea & tick prevention.
- You may bring your own food, or we will serve ours for $2.00 per cup.
- We will be providing mid-day and bedtime snacks to all of our guests. If your pet has dietary restrictions, let us know and we can give them a snack you bring from home, or an alternative snack (if we have one that is acceptable), or will not give them a snack at all, if necessary.
- Your dog will be provided with clean, soft bedding, or you may bring your own.
- You may bring up to 2 toys from home, as long as they are clean and free of fleas & ticks, and do not present a choking hazard. We cannot guarantee the safe return of any personal items. New toys are available for purchase in our lobby, in case you forget or need a replacement.
- All dogs will be given a temperament test before their first admission. If they do not appear to be social with other guests, they will be assigned to private walks only, no group play. If they appear to be overly aggressive or sick, they will be refused admission for the protection of the other guests. Please allow 30 minutes prior to admission for this evaluation.
- First time guests will also need to fill out an application and an agreement (or more likely, their guardians will). This will give us pertinent information regarding preferences, past boarding experiences, medical history, and any special needs. Please allow time to fill out the forms, or download them and bring them in completed. Download agreement. Download application.
You may also complete the application online.
- If your dog needs medication, make sure you bring it with you and give us specific instructions.
- Non-Refundable $50 deposit required for all holiday stays.
- Cash, debit and credit are acceptable forms of payment. Sorry, but no checks!
- Bully breeds may be subject to additional restrictions.
- NOTE: Dogs not picked up by 2:00 Monday through Saturday will be charged an additional half-day of daycare, which is $16.
Pet Boarding Pick-ups and Drop-offs:
- Monday-Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- NOTE: not picked up by 2:00 Monday through Saturday will be charged an additional half-day of daycare, which is $16.
- Sunday 2:00pm to 6:00pm, by appointment only
Click here for Dog Boarding Rates