Arfington Pet Resort is dedicated to providing a safe place for your pet to enjoy their time away from home. For this reason we have policies that apply to all guests:
- First time guests will also need to fill out an application and agreement (or more likely, their guardians will). This will give us pertinent information regarding their preferences, their past socialization experiences, their medical history, and any special needs. Please allow time to fill out the forms, or download them and bring them in completed. Download agreement. Download application.
You may also complete the application online.
- All cats must be current on their FVRCP and Rabies vaccinations (proof required)
- All cats must be current on flea prevention, such as Advantage or Frontline.
- All cats 8 months old or older must be spayed or neutered.
- If your cat needs medication, make sure you bring it with you and give us specific instructions. Sorry, but no injections will be administered.
- You may bring up to 2 toys from home, as long as they are clean and free of fleas & ticks, and do not present a choking hazard. New toys are available for purchase in our lobby, in case you forget or need a replacement.
- Cash, debit and credit are acceptable forms of payment. Sorry, but no checks!
- Non-refundable 50% deposit required for all holiday stays.
Pet Boarding Pick-ups and Drop-offs:
- Monday-Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- NOTE: Dogs not picked up by 2:00pm Monday -Saturday will be charged for an additional full day.
- Sunday 2:00pm to 6:00pm, by appointment only
Click here for Cat Boarding Rates